About West End Support Services
West End Support Services was established in 2017 and based in the beautiful Winter Valley, Victoria.
The Managing Director, Debbie Jew is driven by her passion to provide personal services to people in the community and proudly operates in a manner that always puts participants first.
Debbie has a significant amount of experience in both aged care and disability services. As a registered nurse herself, Debbie co-founded the Mulvra Age and Disability Care facility in 1993 where she and her husband started by offering trial periods and collaborated with clients to tailor-make programmes to support lives with both meaning and purpose.
Along with a wealth of experience, vital local knowledge and understanding of disability services, Debbie also brings a family influence to West End Support Services with her son and daughter on staff. Stephen is a registered nurse and part of the senior management team and Lauren is a qualified disability support worker.
The establishment of West End Support Services, working exclusively for those living with disability, is a natural progression for Debbie as her longstanding practices align with the intent of the NDIS.
Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is that self-determination and participation by people with disability will bring not only individual benefits but also an irresistible ripple effect of increased connection and understanding within clients’ families and the wider community.
We walk alongside clients as they make fully informed life decisions, investigate their hopes and dreams, and put their stake in the ground as active members of society.
- Justice – ever reinforcing to clients the equal rights they have to participate in society;
- Respect – that everyone has a right to be fully heard;
- Transparency – ensuring clients are equipped with the knowledge to make fully informed life choices;
- Positivity – that every interaction with clients is an opportunity for joy and connection and growing self-worth;
- Empathy – being present for sorrows as well as joys; and
- Encouragement – supporting participants to pursue their hopes and dreams